Hear is all types of alone quotes are there visit Status Swag for more being alone quotes | feeling alone quotes
1. If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never truly be fulfilled. Lao Tzu
2. Every single human being who is alive has felt this kind of pain, hopelessness, and loneliness at one time or another. We are all connected through this shared pain and struggle. Leo Babauta
3. Our great depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won’t. We’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off. Tyler Durden Fight Club)
4. The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared. Lois Lowry
5. We feel alone, and in this we are connected. Leo Babauta
being alone quotes
6. Rise to the level of your ideals, not the average of your environment.
7. Remember never to say that you are alone, for you are not alone; nay, God is within, and your genius is within. Epictetus
8. Lonely is not being alone, it’s the feeling that no one cares. Unknown
9. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. Wayne Dyer
10. What a lovely surprise to discover how unlonely being alone can be. Ellen Burstyn
feeling alone quotes
11. If you are afraid of being lonely, don’t try to be right. Jules Renard
12. He who’s mind is not steady does not find happiness either amongst the people or in the solitude of the forest. When alone, he longs for company, and when in company, he longs for solitude. Chanakya
13. The reality is life is a single-player game. You’re born alone. You’re going to die alone. All of your interpretations are alone. All your memories are alone. You’re gone in three generations and nobody cares. Before you showed up, nobody cared. It’s all single-player. Naval Ravikant
14. We feel guilt when we no longer want to associate with old friends and colleagues who haven’t changed. The price, and marker, of growth. Naval Ravikant
15. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it. Tim Fargo
16. I don’t mind being alone. I just don’t want to be part of the crowd. Naval Ravikant
17. Although I am a typical loner in my daily life, my awareness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has prevented me from feelings of isolation. Albert Einstein
18. If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. Henry David Thoreau
19. We don’t need sugar, flour or rice or anything else. We just want to see our dear ones. Hafiz of Persia (Hafez)
20. Inside myself is a place where I live all alone, and that’s where I renew my springs that never dry up. Pearl Buck
feeling lonely quotes
21. Sometimes it’s better to be alone nobody can hurt you
22. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
23. Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone. – Charlie Chaplin
24. But she wasn’t around, and that’s the thing when your parents die, you feel like instead of going in to every fight with backup, you are going into every fight alone.
25. I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
26. As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone. – Sienna Miller
27. If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life. – Michael Josephson
28. Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. – Anthony Burgess
29. One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more. – Thomas Jefferson
30. My favorite hobby is being alone. I like to be alone. I also like dancing, fishing, playing poker sometimes and vegetable gardening – corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, I have a big garden every year. – Emanuel Steward
31. Being alone is very difficult. – Yoko Ono
32. Autobiography begins with a sense of being alone. It is an orphan form. – John Berger
33. It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company. – George Washington
34. If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.
35. When I’m alone, I think of so many things. But, when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.
36. The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want. – Justin Timberlake
THANKS FOR VISITING 🙂